Top > We learn and play > Cultural assets, the history > The Hanjiro Sakamoto birthplace > Event of the Hanjiro Sakamoto birthplace
Event of the Hanjiro Sakamoto birthplace
About event to hold at the Hanjiro Sakamoto birthplace
At the Hanjiro Sakamoto birthplace, we carry out various events through the year.
Event contents hold mainly on thing about culture art and thing about traditional culture in Japan.
As a general rule, we announce event information in "public information kurume" and perform recruitment of participants.
In addition, public information by handbill setting to public institutions reaches, too.
Hanjiro Sakamoto birthplace preservation society
The Hanjiro Sakamoto birthplace has management reach every day by Hanjiro Sakamoto birthplace preservation society formed in local volunteers.
We run blog in preservation society, but, during stop, send information on Facebook now.
With blog, you can see information until the end of June, 2015.
On Facebook, you can see information after July, 2015.
Plan [list] of 2017
- [the end] Sunday, June 25, 2017 from 10:00 to 12:00
"Tea range! Child tea party"
- [the end] Saturday, July 22, 2017 from 19:00 to 21:00
"The Star Festival night" (there is performance of Taisho lyre for around one hour from 19:30)
- [the end] Saturday, August 19, 2017 from 10:00 to 12:00
"Let's eat nagashi somen"
- [plan] Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 10:00 to 15:00
"Great painter challenge!"
- [plan] Saturday, December 16, 2017 from 10:00 to 12:00
"Meeting with rice cake"
- [plan] Saturday, January 20, 2018 from 14:00 to 16:00
"New Year rakugo variety hall"
- [plan] Saturday, February 17, 2018 from 10:00 to 12:00
"Let's play with a ken coin"
- [plan] Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 14:00 to 15:00
"Hanjiro Sakamoto birth memory concert ♪"
- [plan] March 21, 2018 (Wednesday Sundays and holidays) from 10:00 to 15:00
"Meeting which enjoys tea break"
Related information (we move to applicable page when we click the following)
▲Go to the top of this page