Top > We learn and play > Sports > Sports information > It is decided in Tokyo Olympics Paralympics prior campground in 2020 of the Republic of Kenya
It is decided in Tokyo Olympics Paralympics prior campground in 2020 of the Republic of Kenya
We performed the signing ceremony of basic statement of mutual agreement to the Republic of Kenya which was track-and-field strong country and basic agreement about Tokyo Olympics Paralympics prior camping on August 23, 2017 in 2020.
In 2020, world top athlete comes over to Kurume-shi!
- At the beginning of 2017, ex-Mayor Narahara visits the Republic of Kenya Embassy to Japan, Solomon K. We publicized charm of Kurume-shi and, for minor ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary, developed invitation activity in top sales.
- You came to inspection, and, in April, 2017, various places of ministry of Republic of Kenya sports culture art and the track-and-field person concerned reached convenience of sports facility and traffic, agreement that was basic against a backdrop of high evaluations such as medical environment again.
Summary of basic statement of mutual agreement
- We confirm about basic duty of carrying out prior camping in Kurume-shi and offer of information, Republic of Kenya sports culture art province, Fukuoka on pushing forward preparations for in future prior camping such as use of priority of facility and Kurume-shi each.
Summary of prior camping
- Is going to carry out; period: From the middle of July, 2020 to about the end of July
- Acceptance competition: Except track-and-field [attention] track and field, we will push forward discussion in future.
- We are going to use and provide equipment: Fukuoka Prefectural Kurume sports center athletics field, riverbed cycling road et al.
Scenery of the signing ceremony
Taking a ceremonial photograph (from the left Governor Fukuoka Ogawa, Republic of Kenya sports culture art sports agency kiremi Director General-saving, ex-Mayor Kurume-shi Narahara) that we have basic statement of mutual agreement which we signed
▲Go to the top of this page